老人与海读后感600字六年级(通用12篇)
117
2024 / 07 / 23
Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little,I am soulless and heartless?
你以为我穷、卑微、普通、渺小,就没有灵魂没有感情了吗?
You think wrong! 你想错了!
I have as much soul as you, -- and full as much heart! 我和你一样有灵魂,一样多的感情。
And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. 如果上帝赋予我美貌和财富,我一定要使你难以离开我 , 就像现在我难以离开你。
I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh; it is my spirit that addresses your spirit;just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal, -- as we are!
我不在用世俗老套的东西跟你说话, 也不是用我的肉体跟你说话, 是我的灵魂在向你的.灵魂呼唤, 就如同你跟我经过坟墓, 同样站在上帝面前, 就像现在的我们!
So come out at last. You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.
总算出来了。你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没有。什么都没有。这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那我还不如去死。
1. I have not been trampled on.我从未像这样被人摧残过
2. I have not been petrified.我从没有这样伤心过
3. I have not been excluded from everyglimpse of what is bright.从来没有像这样看不见一丝希望
4. I have known you, Mr. Rochester,我能理解您 罗彻斯特先生
5. and it strikes me with anguish to betorn from you.离开您使我非常痛苦
6. Then why must you leave?那为何要离开?
7. Because of your wife!因为你的妻子!
8. I have no wife.我没有妻子
9. 0But you are to be married.但是你要结婚了啊
10. Jane, you must stay.简 你一定要留下
11. And become nothing to you?然后让你对我视若无物?
12. Am I a machine without feelings?难道我是一个没有情感的.机器吗?
13. Do you think that because I am poor,obscure, plain and little难道我贫穷默默无闻 长相平庸 瘦小
14. that I am soulless and heartless?就没有灵魂和感情吗?
15. I have as much soul as you and full asmuch heart.我和你一样有灵魂和感情
16. And if God had blessed me with beautyand wealth,并且如果上帝赋予我美貌和财富
17. I could make it as hard for you toleave me我也可以让你离不开我
18. as it is for I to leave you.就如同我离不开你一样
19. 0I'm not speaking to you through mortalflesh.不是我的肉体凡胎在和你交流
20. It is my spirit that addresses yourspirit,我是在用灵魂和你交流
1. as if we'd passed through the graveand stood at God's feet, equal,as we are.就像我们魂归主后 站在上帝的面前 我们是平等的
2. As we are.我们是平等的
3. I am a free human being with anindependent will,我是一个拥有自由意志的人
4. which I now exert to leave you.我现在决意要离开你
5. Then let your will decide yourdestiny.那就让你的意志来决定你的命运吧
6. I offer you my hand, my heart.我把我的手 我的心都交给你Jane,简
7. I ask you to pass through life at myside.我请求你陪我共度余生
8. You are my equal and my likeness.我们是平等的 你是我的挚爱
9. Will you marry me?你愿意嫁给我吗?
10. Are you mocking me?你是在嘲笑我吗?
11. Do you doubt me?你是在怀疑我吗?
12. Entirely!当然了!
13. Your bride is Miss Ingram.你的.新娘是Ingram小姐
14. Miss Ingram? Ingram小姐?
15. She is the machine without feelings.她才是没有情感的机器
16. It's you. You rare, unearthly thing.是你 超凡脱俗 世间罕见
17. Poor and obscure as you are,出身寒微 默默无闻
18. 0please accept me as your husband.请接收我做你的丈夫
19. I must have you for my own.为了我自己 我必须要娶你
20. You wish me to be your wife?你希望我做你的妻子?
21. I swear it.我发誓
22. You love me?你爱我吗?
23. I do.是的
24. Then, sir, I will marry you.那么 先生 我愿意嫁给你
_Jane eyre_ is a very good book, is my favorite book.
_Jane eyre_ this book is the great writer charlotte Bronte's famous work, is also a famous novel. In the novel, she joined the own life background, succeeded in shaping the Jane eyre this have ideal, have ambition, have individual character of woman, you love.
Jane eyre parents early death in my uncle, my uncle died, after her aunt sends her to an orphanage, came to thorne field, when the hero home tutor, Mr Roach department Mr Roach eccentric, after several contact, Jane eyre fell in love with him. When their wedding, mason came into pointed out that the castle attic room is a roach, a mad woman, the wife of Mr, Jane would not as a mistress, left the thorne field. Came to a remote place with the help of the priests found a village teacher profession. When the priest asked Jane got married, she reminded Mr Roach division. When back to thorne stole the castle is in ruins. Jane eyre to Finn, Mr Roach, live to the roach Mr Forrest's arms...
After reading this book, appearance is ordinary to my heart as if added a confidence, because it is I understand the connotation of the rich more than the beauty of appearance.
I believe that the writing can bring women a lot of enlightenment, also, it can also become our younger generation on the life philosophy of revelation. It is not only the face of love, people should show the dignity, more let a person produce such a belief, that is in the life, autonomy, self-reliance, self-esteem makes people believe that their own ability, frequency more courage to strive for success and dignity.
《简·爱》是一本很好看的书,也是我最喜欢的书。
《简·爱》这本书是英国大作家夏洛蒂·勃朗特的成名之作,也是闻名于世的一部小说。她在这部小说中,加入了自己的生活背景,成功地塑造了简·爱这个有理想,有抱负,有个性的女性,深得大家喜爱。
简·爱父母早亡寄居在舅舅家,舅舅病逝后,舅母把她送进孤儿院,来到桑恩费尔德,当男主人公罗彻司特先生家的家庭教师,罗彻先生脾气古怪,经过几次接触,简·爱爱上了他。在他们举行婚礼时,梅森闯进来指出古堡顶楼小屋里的疯女人是罗彻司特先生的妻子,简爱不愿作为情妇,离开了桑恩费尔德。来到一个偏远的地方在牧师的帮助下找到了一个乡村教师的职业。在牧师向简爱提出结婚时,她想起了罗彻司特先生。当赶回桑恩费尔德时古堡已成废墟。简爱赶往罗彻司特先生住的芬丁,扑到了罗彻司特先生的怀里……
读完这本书,相貌平凡得我心中仿佛增加了一份信心,因为它是我懂得内涵的丰富胜过外表的美丽。
我深信这部着作能带给女性们诸多的启示,同样,它也能成为我们年轻一代在做人哲学上的启示录。它所阐述的不仅仅是面对爱情时,人们应该表现出的尊严,更让人产生这样一个信念,那就是在生活中自尊、自主、自立,让人坚信自己的能力,频添去争取成功与尊严的勇气。
1. 虽说我是孩子,却不愿当做空页随手翻过。
Although I'm a child, I don't want to be a short page.
2. 你以为我穷、卑微、普通、渺小,就没有灵魂没有感情了吗?
Do you think that if I am poor, humble, ordinary and insignificant, I will have no soul and no feelings?
3. 即便是对我这样的人来说,生活中也毕竟还有几缕阳光呢。
Even for people like me, there are still a few rays of sunshine in life.
4. 我只会平静地生活,并默默地期待着末日的来临。
I will only live in peace and silently look forward to the end.
5. 虽然说我是一个孩子,但是我不愿当做空页随手翻过。
Although I'm a child, I don't want to turn it over as a short page.
6. 人的天性就是这样地不能尽善尽美!哪怕在最明亮的星球上也会有这样的黑点。
Human nature is so imperfect! Even on the brightest planet, there are black spots like this.
7. 我越是孤独,越是没有朋友,越是没有支持,我就得越尊重我自己。
The more lonely I am, the less friends I have and the less support I have, the more I have to respect myself.
8. 我和你一样有灵魂,有一颗完整的心!
I have a soul and a whole heart just like you!
9. 没有理智的感情固然淡而无味,但缺乏感情的.理智也太苦涩粗糙,叫人难以下咽。
The feeling without reason is insipid, but the reason without feeling is too bitter and rough to swallow.
10. 夜晚的宁静和安逸,被响彻桑菲尔德府的一声狂野、刺耳的尖叫打破了。
The tranquility and ease of the night were broken by a wild, piercing scream that rang through Thornfield house.
11. 不要再上演闹剧了,我只会一笑置之。
No more farce, I'll just laugh it off.
12. 没有理智的感情固然淡而无味,但缺乏感情的理智也太艰涩粗糙,真是让人难以下咽。
The feeling without reason is insipid, but the reason without feeling is too difficult and rough, which is really hard to swallow.
13. 我们之间永远隔着一条鸿沟——然而,只要我一息尚存,只要我还能思想,我就不能不爱他。
There is always a gap between us - however, as long as I live, as long as I can think, I can't help loving him.
14. 有些人,会让人觉得,世界上无人舍得对她不好。然而,这个人,就是得不到她一直盼望着的好。
Some people will make people feel that no one in the world is willing to treat her badly. However, this person just can't get the good she has been looking forward to.
15. 我们的精神是平等的。就如你我走过坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
Our spirit is equal. Just as you and I walk through the grave and stand before God equally.
16. 我的原则从未接受过训练,由于缺乏照料,所以有可能长歪了。
My principles have never been trained, and they may have gone awry due to lack of care.
17. 我盼望寒风呼啸得更凶猛,盼望暮色浓到漆黑一团,盼望喧闹变成叫嚣。
I hope the cold wind will roar fiercer, the dusk will be dark, and the noise will become clamor.
18. 想知道一个人爱不爱你,就看他和你在一起有没有活力,开不开心,有就是爱,没有就是不爱。
If you want to know whether a person loves you or not, it depends on whether he is energetic and happy with you. If he has love, if he doesn't, he doesn't.
19. 怜悯和善行之间,有一个不大不小的距离。
There is a great distance between compassion and kindness.
20. 无生命的东西依旧,有生命的东西已面目全非。
The inanimate things are still there, and the living things are beyond recognition.
21. 他甚至没有看我一眼,就让我爱上了他。
He made me fall in love with him without even looking at me.
22. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
Life is like a box of chocolates, the results are often unexpected.
1、 你有权拒绝我的爱,但你不能蔑视我的爱,因为那是一颗真诚地为你跳动的心。
2、 草率地结了婚已经是错了,再也不要草率地去离婚。先试试看,真的不行再离也不迟。
3、 喜欢你的笑容,喜欢静静的看着你,我的忧愁像云一般一下子就飞去了。
4、 我的'原则从来没有受过训练,由于缺乏照料,所以有可能长歪了。
5、 只要能常常和你见面,我就觉得快活;只要依偎着你娇小的身躯,我就不会寂寞。
6、 我是那深深的大海,你是那自海的另一边升起的曙光,永远照亮我的人生。
7、 暴力不是消除仇恨的最好办法——同样,报复也绝对医治不了伤害。
8、 夜晚和清晨不再出现加拿大式的低气温,险些把我们血管里的`血冻住。
9、 真爱一个人,就要尽量让他开心,他开心了你就会开心,那么双方就有激情了。
10、 荒凉不堪岩石嶙峋的边界之内,仿佛是囚禁地,是放逐的极限。
11、 但冬日最大的愉悦,却在于极度的幽静和光秃秃的树木所透出的安宁。
12、 第一次报复人,我尝到了滋味,像喝酒似的。刚一喝,芬芳甘醇,过后却满嘴苦涩。
13、 如果别人不爱我,我宁愿死去而不愿活着——我受不了孤独和被人憎恶。
14、 和一个生活习惯有很多差异的人恋爱不要紧,结婚要慎重,想想你是否可以长久忍受彼此的不同。
15、 没有判断力的感情的确淡而无味,但未经感情处理的判断力又太苦涩太粗糙,让人无法下咽。
16、 能被你的同伴们所爱,并感觉到自己的到来能给他们增添一份愉悦,再没有什么快乐能与此相比了。
17、 要自爱,不要把你全身心的爱,灵魂和力量,作为礼物慷慨给予,浪费在不需要和受轻视的地方。
18、 对心灵如水,既柔顺又稳重,既训服又坚强,可弯而不可折的人,我会永远温柔和真诚。
19、 假如你避免不了,就得去忍受。不能忍受生命中注定要忍受的事情,就是软弱和愚蠢的表现。
20、 有些人,会让人觉得,世界上无人舍得对她不好。然而,这个人,就是得不到她一直盼望着的好。