简爱读后感英文100字翻译(通用6篇)

个人学习 13 2024-05-31 20:19:12

简爱读后感英文100字翻译 第1篇

Jane eyre -- once the advent of 19th century literature sensation, it with an irresistible beauty attracts thousands of readers, have a kind of uncontrollable urge, drives us to picked up the book, and then, the heart also deeply moved for the tremor.

This is a novel with rotation colorific 19th century, is one of the three sisters famous writer * charlotte Bronte with. This is a book with their own hearts and strong spirit pursuit cast a book that contain the author infinite emotion and personality charm, won a brilliant for women of the sky.

Hero Jane figure, appearance is ordinary, skinny no money, no status, but had no ordinary temperament and very abundant emotion world. In her life through the, abandoned women born craven and charming gradually formed the strong and independent personality. She wouldn't be cousin brutal before the princes, but neither willingly. Even if the outcome unsatisfactory, however constant no head, In the devil like cold brock's Mr Hirst tortured by, she can't show any fear, but leisurely carry down, independent strong to survive. Read Jane eyre, I for youth she by the ill treatment and pessimistic, empathy of experience with Jane that young sensitive soul has hurt. I also for Jane and dump. Like her in high position than her so-called gentry in front performance of that kind of thus attitude, like her in the face of love that demonstrate the self-esteem of self-renewal in spirit, mind can't help exclamation in distance in place of her in the progress of modern two hundred years, again a few women have the courage to their dignity of a beloved and rich man say not? Jane can! In her body moments flashed in an independent personality with lofty splendor!

《简爱》19世纪文学的感觉,它以一种不可抗拒的美丽吸引了成千上万的读者,有一种抑制,驱使人拿起这本书,然后,心也深深感动的震颤。

英雄简身材,相貌平凡,瘦没有钱,没有身份,但不是一个普通的气质和非常丰富的情感世界。在她的生命中,摒弃了农场出生的女性和迷人的逐步形成了强大和独立的个性。她不会再表哥在首领残酷,但也心甘情愿。即使结果令人满意,却常没有头部,在魔鬼喜欢寒冷的布洛克的`赫斯特折磨,她不能显示任何的恐惧,而从容的带下去,独立坚强地生存。读《简爱》,我为她的青春和悲观生病治疗,同理心的经验,简,年轻的敏感的灵魂受伤。我也为简和垃圾场。喜欢她的位置比她所谓的绅士高面前表现出的那种这样的态度,喜欢她面对爱情,证明在自尊自强的精神,头脑不禁感叹的地方在距离她的进步的现代二百年,又有几个女人有勇气去他们的尊严,一位敬爱的有钱的男人说不?简!在她的身体时刻闪现着一个独立的人格和崇高的光彩!

简爱读后感英文100字翻译 第2篇

1. as if we'd passed through the graveand stood at God's feet, equal,as we are.就像我们魂归主后 站在上帝的面前 我们是平等的

2. As we are.我们是平等的

3. I am a free human being with anindependent will,我是一个拥有自由意志的人

4. which I now exert to leave you.我现在决意要离开你

5. Then let your will decide yourdestiny.那就让你的意志来决定你的命运吧

6. I offer you my hand, my heart.我把我的手 我的心都交给你Jane,简

7. I ask you to pass through life at myside.我请求你陪我共度余生

8. You are my equal and my likeness.我们是平等的 你是我的挚爱

9. Will you marry me?你愿意嫁给我吗?

10. Are you mocking me?你是在嘲笑我吗?

11. Do you doubt me?你是在怀疑我吗?

12. Entirely!当然了!

13. Your bride is Miss Ingram.你的.新娘是Ingram小姐

14. Miss Ingram? Ingram小姐?

15. She is the machine without feelings.她才是没有情感的机器

16. It's you. You rare, unearthly thing.是你 超凡脱俗 世间罕见

17. Poor and obscure as you are,出身寒微 默默无闻

18. 0please accept me as your husband.请接收我做你的丈夫

19. I must have you for my own.为了我自己 我必须要娶你

20. You wish me to be your wife?你希望我做你的妻子?

21. I swear it.我发誓

22. You love me?你爱我吗?

23. I do.是的

24. Then, sir, I will marry you.那么 先生 我愿意嫁给你

简爱读后感英文100字翻译 第3篇

Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little,I am soulless and heartless?

你以为我穷、卑微、普通、渺小,就没有灵魂没有感情了吗?

You think wrong! 你想错了!

I have as much soul as you, -- and full as much heart! 我和你一样有灵魂,一样多的感情。

And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. 如果上帝赋予我美貌和财富,我一定要使你难以离开我 , 就像现在我难以离开你。

I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh; it is my spirit that addresses your spirit;just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal, -- as we are!

我不在用世俗老套的东西跟你说话, 也不是用我的肉体跟你说话, 是我的灵魂在向你的.灵魂呼唤, 就如同你跟我经过坟墓, 同样站在上帝面前, 就像现在的我们!

So come out at last. You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.

总算出来了。你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没有。什么都没有。这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那我还不如去死。

简爱读后感英文100字翻译 第4篇

1. I have not been trampled on.我从未像这样被人摧残过

2. I have not been petrified.我从没有这样伤心过

3. I have not been excluded from everyglimpse of what is bright.从来没有像这样看不见一丝希望

4. I have known you, Mr. Rochester,我能理解您 罗彻斯特先生

5. and it strikes me with anguish to betorn from you.离开您使我非常痛苦

6. Then why must you leave?那为何要离开?

7. Because of your wife!因为你的妻子!

8. I have no wife.我没有妻子

9. 0But you are to be married.但是你要结婚了啊

10. Jane, you must stay.简 你一定要留下

11. And become nothing to you?然后让你对我视若无物?

12. Am I a machine without feelings?难道我是一个没有情感的.机器吗?

13. Do you think that because I am poor,obscure, plain and little难道我贫穷默默无闻 长相平庸 瘦小

14. that I am soulless and heartless?就没有灵魂和感情吗?

15. I have as much soul as you and full asmuch heart.我和你一样有灵魂和感情

16. And if God had blessed me with beautyand wealth,并且如果上帝赋予我美貌和财富

17. I could make it as hard for you toleave me我也可以让你离不开我

18. as it is for I to leave you.就如同我离不开你一样

19. 0I'm not speaking to you through mortalflesh.不是我的肉体凡胎在和你交流

20. It is my spirit that addresses yourspirit,我是在用灵魂和你交流

简爱读后感英文100字翻译 第5篇

1. 虽说我是孩子,却不愿当做空页随手翻过。

Although I'm a child, I don't want to be a short page.

2. 你以为我穷、卑微、普通、渺小,就没有灵魂没有感情了吗?

Do you think that if I am poor, humble, ordinary and insignificant, I will have no soul and no feelings?

3. 即便是对我这样的人来说,生活中也毕竟还有几缕阳光呢。

Even for people like me, there are still a few rays of sunshine in life.

4. 我只会平静地生活,并默默地期待着末日的来临。

I will only live in peace and silently look forward to the end.

5. 虽然说我是一个孩子,但是我不愿当做空页随手翻过。

Although I'm a child, I don't want to turn it over as a short page.

6. 人的天性就是这样地不能尽善尽美!哪怕在最明亮的星球上也会有这样的黑点。

Human nature is so imperfect! Even on the brightest planet, there are black spots like this.

7. 我越是孤独,越是没有朋友,越是没有支持,我就得越尊重我自己。

The more lonely I am, the less friends I have and the less support I have, the more I have to respect myself.

8. 我和你一样有灵魂,有一颗完整的心!

I have a soul and a whole heart just like you!

9. 没有理智的感情固然淡而无味,但缺乏感情的.理智也太苦涩粗糙,叫人难以下咽。

The feeling without reason is insipid, but the reason without feeling is too bitter and rough to swallow.

10. 夜晚的宁静和安逸,被响彻桑菲尔德府的一声狂野、刺耳的尖叫打破了。

The tranquility and ease of the night were broken by a wild, piercing scream that rang through Thornfield house.

11. 不要再上演闹剧了,我只会一笑置之。

No more farce, I'll just laugh it off.

12. 没有理智的感情固然淡而无味,但缺乏感情的理智也太艰涩粗糙,真是让人难以下咽。

The feeling without reason is insipid, but the reason without feeling is too difficult and rough, which is really hard to swallow.

13. 我们之间永远隔着一条鸿沟——然而,只要我一息尚存,只要我还能思想,我就不能不爱他。

There is always a gap between us - however, as long as I live, as long as I can think, I can't help loving him.

14. 有些人,会让人觉得,世界上无人舍得对她不好。然而,这个人,就是得不到她一直盼望着的好。

Some people will make people feel that no one in the world is willing to treat her badly. However, this person just can't get the good she has been looking forward to.

15. 我们的精神是平等的。就如你我走过坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。

Our spirit is equal. Just as you and I walk through the grave and stand before God equally.

16. 我的原则从未接受过训练,由于缺乏照料,所以有可能长歪了。

My principles have never been trained, and they may have gone awry due to lack of care.

17. 我盼望寒风呼啸得更凶猛,盼望暮色浓到漆黑一团,盼望喧闹变成叫嚣。

I hope the cold wind will roar fiercer, the dusk will be dark, and the noise will become clamor.

18. 想知道一个人爱不爱你,就看他和你在一起有没有活力,开不开心,有就是爱,没有就是不爱。

If you want to know whether a person loves you or not, it depends on whether he is energetic and happy with you. If he has love, if he doesn't, he doesn't.

19. 怜悯和善行之间,有一个不大不小的距离。

There is a great distance between compassion and kindness.

20. 无生命的东西依旧,有生命的东西已面目全非。

The inanimate things are still there, and the living things are beyond recognition.

21. 他甚至没有看我一眼,就让我爱上了他。

He made me fall in love with him without even looking at me.

22. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

Life is like a box of chocolates, the results are often unexpected.

简爱读后感英文100字翻译 第6篇

1、Life is too short, can not be used vengeful build hate生命太短促,不能用来记仇蓄恨

2、 Do you think,because I am poor,obscure,plain,and littele,I am soulless and heartless?You think wrong!-I have as much soul as you-and full as much heart!难道就因为我一贫如洗,默默无闻,长相平庸,个子瘦小,就没有灵魂,没有心肠了——你想错了,我的心灵跟你一样丰富,我的心胸一样充实!

3、I think the bird flies but the sea birds fly, is that no courage of the sea, years later I discovered, not the bird flies past, but not the other side of the sea, and had no waiting我以为小鸟飞不过沧海,是以为小鸟没有飞过沧海的.勇气,十年以后我才发现,不是小鸟飞不过去,而是沧海的那一头,早已没有了等待

know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在樊笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

5、.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们抵达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

6、 was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果每每出人意料。

7、.Miracles happen every day. 古迹每天都在产生

8、. It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。

9、 I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们能否有着各自的运气,还是只是随处随风飘荡。

10、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上全部的生命都在微妙的平衡中生活。

上一篇:水浒传读后感400字左右初三下册(通用7篇)
下一篇:百年孤独读后感500字左右(汇总8篇)
相关文章
返回顶部小火箭
滇ICP备2023005910号